Monday 21 May 2012

"Hogwarts will always be there to welcome you home..."

This isn't a review as such, more a reflection on one of the best days ever.







As a huge Potter fan for most of my life, I had huge expectations for this place, and I can say with utter delight that it exceeded every single preconceived idea that I had. These are just a few of the hundreds of pictures I took on the day, although I'd be happy to share to rest if anyone happened to be interested.The work that went into those films is nothing short of astonishing, and I can't wait until I can book onto the tour again for another look around.

1 comment:

Hazel from Hazel Loves Design said...

OH WOW!! That looks like a fabulous day out, I too am a huge Potter fan, and I hope to one day relive the fun with my little guy! I hope I can do this tour one day as well :) Hazel